Saturday, March 15, 2008

Restaurant nutrition information

When I check out the nutrition info on a restaurant web site, I never know if I can trust it. We went to Applebee's tonight (because we're classy) and I had the Weight Watchers "Cajun Lime Tilapia." The broccoli tasted pretty salty and buttery. It tasted too good to be low cal. Maybe they just found a way to make it taste better without adding a bunch of extra fat, but somehow I doubt it. I find it hard to believe that the line cooks at Applebee's care about how many calories are in my dinner. Call me cynical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good call, Morgan. My family ate at Applebee's last night, too ('cause we're classy, too). The broccoli that came with my garlic herb chicken was dry as a bone and extremely unappealing. But the chicken breast was very good - once I scraped off that awful garlic sauce. :-)

Congrats on your weight loss!