Saturday, October 18, 2008

26.2 Miles- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Hey everyone! This is just a short note to let you know I completed my marathon, and lived to tell the tale. The tale, however, will have to wait until tomorrow, because I'm tuckered.

Thank you all SO MUCH for your support yesterday, and in all the days/weeks/months leading up to this. It's been a long, difficult, and wonderful ride, and your kind comments have meant the world to me.

I promise I'll post a full report and more pics tomorrow.

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am about to cross the finish line:

12 comments:

elife said...

You rock!!

desertrunnergirl said...

Woo-hoo!! Congratulations!! YOU DID IT!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You are such an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Shoot-- I missed my opportunity to send good wishes your way-- but obviously you didn't need them. You look so relaxed in your finish line picture.

It's so awesome what you have done Morgan!! I am awed!

A loyal lurker! :0)

SeaShore said...

Woohoo! Look at you and your big smile heading to that finish line! Congratulations!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! You look great in your finish line photo, not exhausted or wrecked or anything! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Another whoo-hoo going your way!! And look at that, you actually have a smile on your face at the end there . . . :)

John Kynaston said...

Congratulations. I missed your post yesterday with the opportunity to leave an inspirational comment but it looks like you had plenty that kept you going.

Look forward to reading the full report.

Recovery well and set yourself a new goal.

John Kynaston

Anonymous said...

You did it! I'm amazed you had the energy to POST you photo already. Wow! I can hardly wait to hear about the whole thing. Good job! Now sit in a jacuzzi, get massages, and drink water!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Enjoy today off, you deserve it! :)

Linden said...

I know this is late, but congrats!!! I know it feels great. I'm off to read your race report!