Thursday, April 3, 2008

Forgive me readers for I have binged

After dinner tonight, I still felt hungry. Earlier today, I decided to lay off the workout tonight because of my legs. On days when I don't exercise, I get the munchies.

I had a normal, nutritious, and filling dinner. I didn't need to keep eating. Still, I had a bowl of cereal and yogurt, then two peanut butter sandwiches. I probably consumed 800 extra calories. Ugh.

Of course, now I'm feeling pretty low and disgusted with myself. It's so strange how I go through these cycles. I'll stick to my plan for days or weeks, and feel strong and confident. All it takes is one craving to throw me and make me feel like I'll gain back 100 lbs in one sitting.

I think I need to take a hot bath, read a book, and try to forget about what just happened.

No comments: