Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My BMI

I just plugged my height and weight into a body mass index (BMI) calculator, and it came out to 24.9. This means I'm officially "normal" according to the government's standards. I'm not sure what to say about that. I guess it's a good thing. I'd be much more curious to get dunked in a water tank to see what my body fat percentage is.

The BMI scale is flawed, as I'm sure you're all aware. You could be a body builder with insane muscles, and still be considered overweight if you use the BMI method. But, since I'm not really a body builder, I think in my case it's a good way to get a rough idea of where I am in the spectrum.

In other news...

There is a HUGE tin of Danish butter cookies at my workplace. I want to eat them, but I'm not going to.

It's Tuesday, which means The Biggest Loser is on tonight. It also means I'm eating vegetarian corn dogs for dinner and running on the treadmill afterward. It also means it's my night to visit my grandma at the nursing home.

Tune in tomorrow to see pictures of the inside of my pantry and refrigerator. That's right, folks. Only here at Morgan Gets Thin!


1 comment:

blendergrl said...

I just stumbled across your blog while looking for some weightloss inspiration... I definately found that here! Congratulations on your fantastic loss!!