Thursday, February 28, 2008

Peeps always bringin' treats up in this hizzy

I know it's no one's fault but my own that I have difficulty controlling myself in the presence of yummy foods. I also know it's no one's responsibility but my own to monitor what I eat. I get that. I really do.

But dammit, people, why do you have to bring treats to work every single day?! Why?! First it was donuts, then sticky buns, then yummy chocolate eggs, and today we have muffins. I was hoping people would lay off after the holidays, but nope. I'm sick of it. It's a nice gesture, they're only trying to be nice...yada yada yada... whatevs. I'm done. There are a few people who sit over by the treat table who I like to chat with, but I seriously can't even walk over there any more if there are scrumptious baked goods on the table. It's just too much of a temptation and it screws with my head.

And thus endeth my rant.


No comments: