Friday, February 1, 2008

I Want a Cupcake

Yup, that's right. I've got a hankering for a cupcake. I want it to be white cake with fluffy pink frosting. I want it to be dense, so that when I bite into it, it doesn't fall apart into crumbs. There had better be an obscene amount of frosting on that bitch, too.

There's a place here in lovely Kansas City called The Mixx that serves excellent salads. You go through the line and tell the nice man what you want in your salad, and he tosses it up in a big shiny bowl, flops a roll on top, and gives it to you. When you get to the end of the counter to pay, there is a b.e.a.uuuuutiful display of confections made by some local company. I've just emailed my girlfriend and informed her we'll be eating there this weekend. Hope she's on board, because like I said, I have a hankering.

No comments: